I understand that purchasing a home is one of the largest financial and emotional commitments a person makes. With my years as an experienced full-time Realtor, I am here to assist you to make the transaction as smooth and stress-free as possible, whether you are a first time homebuyer or a seasoned homebuyer.
I have been a full time Realtor in Bay County since 1997 and I specialize in handling residential properties with professional courtesy and an attention to detail.
My professional memberships include the National Association of Realtors, the Florida Association of Realtors, the Bay County Association of Realtors and the Bay County Chamber of Commerce. My professional designations include Broker Associate and Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI).
I was raised in Tallahassee and graduated from Auburn University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in 1988.
My work background includes five years in the banking industry making me strong in customer service and uniquely connected to the local lenders.
I live in Lynn Haven and am married with two children. Outside of my family and real estate, my interests include golfing, boating, reading, baseball, college football and cooking.
Top 10 Reasons
I'm the Real Estate Agent for You!
- I have years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the local market.
- I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
- I'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I'm a full-time real estate agent - anything less and you'd be short changed.
- I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You'll be my only client in the real estate transaction.
- I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- I won't waste your time - when an offer is made, I'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.